The UltraLite is a High Power Plasma Carrier Modulator combined with a TENS Electrical Stimulator.
The Plasma Beamtube produces light and electrical energy at Single and Multiple Frequencies, with or without Carrier Frequencies up to 4 MHz.
The TENS Stimulator produces differential electrical current at Single and Multiple Frequencies, with or without Carrier Frequencies up to 4 MHz.
The two systems operate together with their frequencies and pulses synchronized.
Both systems have comprehensive waveforms and modulation options.
Complete Controls provide programs with Sequences and Frequencies, Intensity Control, and Timers. With the BCX UltraLite, custom programs can be created.
Technical Resources- Answers to Questions you have:
Instructions for Operation
The UltraLite may be used as a Plasma Carrier Modulator alone, a TENS Stimulator alone, or as both together at the same time. TENS Stimulation requires electrodes, such as Hand Wands, Foot Plates, or Sticky Patches.
Running a standard Program:
1. Plug the UltraLite into an AC wall outlet with the supplied power cord.
2. Press On/Off momentarily to Power On
3. Press Change+ or Change- and OK for Prestored or Custom Program
4. Press Change+ or Change- and OK to select Program number
5. Press OK to use Defaults
6. Press Change+ or Change- and OK for Beamtube, Electrodes, or Both
7. Press Change+ or Change- and OK to Select Run Time
8. Plug in Electrodes, if used, and press OK
9. Press Start
10. Program starts, displaying Sequences, Frequencies, and remaining time
11. Press Pause to Pause or Continue
12. Auto Shutoff at the end of the program, if selected
13. Press On/Off momentarily to manually shutoff